1. Remove that ugly perk-based progress system and make a normal bike buying (and maybe upgrading).
2. Make several (at least 5 as it was in original game) track surroundings (winter, countryside, city ...).
3. Create a story mode with championships with longer and longer tracks in them.
4. Remove all the guns.
5. Remove all the missions like "kill 20 enemies" (this is not MMORPG =)) and rooftops riding.
6. Cops should be able to arrest you when you fall or stop near them.
7. Enemies should not be able to switch their bikes to cars or other vehicles.
8. When you fall - you need to run to your bike before starting to ride it again.
9. Make an indicator of how many miles (or kilometres) left till the end of track.
10. And of course internet multiplayer would be great...
Make all of this and this and game will be great and be worthy to call itself a new Road Rash, but now it's pretty much unplayable ...
+ i would love to be ablet to steel weapons frome them some hit me, plus the old Road Rash feel like more like a race game and hiting was more fun, this game feels like is short is just hiting hiting dosent get the old game play expirens into this feels like is missing some funny stuff.
And in old Road Rash was not only hiting in the face is was ablet to put weapons in the wheels to etc, and i missing that man dont run to the bike if you falling off it.